M, #154, b. 3 March 1841, d. 30 September 1874
Last Edited: 16 Aug 2018
- Birth*: James Ford was born on 3 March 1841 at St Vigeans, Forfarshire, Scotland, .
- He was the son of John Ford and Margaret Scott.
- (Groom) Marriage*: James Ford married Mary Duncan, daughter of John Duncan and Margaret Milne, on 23 November 1866 at St Cyrus, Kincardineshire, Scotland, .1
- (Deceased) Death*: James Ford died on 30 September 1874 at Woodley, Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland, , at age 33 1874 deaths in the district of Arbroath in the county of Forfar; 345; James Ford coachman servant married to Mary Duncan; 1874 September thritieth 3h 0m am at Woodley Arbroath parish; m, 34 years; John Ford carter & contractor Margaret Ford ms Scott; disease of heart 3 years embolus 1 day; John Ford father 21 Elizabeth Street Maxwell Town Dundee; registered 1874 Oct 1st at Arbroath Alex Webster registrar.2
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Mary Duncan died on 28 April 1875 at 40 Green Street, Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1875 deaths in the district of Arbroath in the county of Forfar; 181; Mary Ford widow of James Ford coachman (d servant); 1875 April twenty-eighth 40 Green Street St Vigeans; f, 38 years; John Duncan labourer Margaret Duncan ms Milne; peurpual fever 5 days certified by S Keith Anderson MD; John Duncan father 14 Green Street; registered 1875 April 28th at Arbroath Jas Leask assist reg, A Webster reistrar.3
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS M112671 [April 2006].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS 272/00 0345; Arbroath 1874 image held [Sept 2007].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS 272/00 0181 Arbroath 1875 [Sept 2007].
- [S49] Website Web Site online (www.) freecen; SCT1841/319.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS census 1841 St Vigeans 319/00 011/00 001 (image held) [Aug 2012].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS census 1851 Inverkeillor (image held) 293/00 001/00 020 [Mar 2007].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation Parish: Arbroath; ED: 32; Page: 1; Line: 1; Roll: CSSCT1871_47 Source Information Ancestry.com. 1871 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1871 Scotland Census. Reels 1-191. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2015]