Agnes S Ford
F, #157, b. 12 March 1847
Last Edited: 4 Sep 2008
- Birth*: Agnes S Ford was born on 12 March 1847 at St Vigeans, Forfarshire, Scotland, .
- She was the daughter of John Ford and Margaret Scott.
- (Witness) Photograph: Agnes S Ford is in this photograph taken say December 1902 at Arbroath, Angus, Scotland, , along with Margaret Scott Key, Georgina Key tailoress, Edith Margaret Ford, Archibald Hall Ford, Annie Gibson Ford and Jane Duncan Ford.1
Probably the twins christening
L-R Agnes S Ford with twin Nan or Jean, Margaret Key Ford with daugter Edith and son Archibald, Georgina Key with twin Nan or Jean
- (Witness) Photograph: Agnes S Ford is in this photograph taken say 1904 along with Margaret Scott Key, Georgina Key tailoress, Edith Margaret Ford, Archibald Hall Ford, Annie Gibson Ford and Jane Duncan Ford.2
say 1904 back : Edith Ford. Archibald Ford
sitting : Aggie Ford, Meg Key Ford, Jo Key
in front : twins Nan & Jean Ford
- [S43] PCC.
- [S40] From JB [Feb 2019].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), from JB [Feb 2019].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS census 1851 Inverkeillor (image held) 293/00 001/00 020 [Mar 2007].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS census 1861 image held 293/00 001/00 016.
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Dundee; ED: 21; Page: 29; Line: 21; Roll: CSSCT1891_94; Year: 1891. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1891 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1891 Scotland Census. Reels 1-409. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Jan 2012]