- Birth*: Janet Ann Wishart was born on 8 June 1865 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of John Murkar Wishart and Mary Kinnear.
- (Witness) Marriage: Janet Ann Wishart witnessed the marriage of David Gibb and Margaret Anderson Kinnear on Monday, 1 January 1894 at Cliftonbank, Dalkeith Road, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1894 1st January Cliftonbank Dalkieth Road Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Independant Church, David Gibb mason foreman bachelor, 41, Torrie Toll St Vigeans, fath Walter Gibb builder master, moth Jane Gibb ms Thompson, Maggie Adamson widow, 39, 11 Baffin Street Dundee, fath William Kinnear flesher master (dec) moth Janet Kinnear ms Stirling (dec), signed David Barron Princes St Congregational Church Dundee, wit Alex S Kinnear, Jane Ann Wishart; reg 1894 January 4th Dundee Tho Meek assistant registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Janet Ann Wishart died say 6 March 1911 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- Burial*: She was buried on 7 March 1911 at Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; page 441, ref 14809, Jane Ann Wishart, burial 1911 March 7, compartment T, square 33, grave 2, depth 5, age 46.2
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1894 Dundee St Andrew ref 26 image held [May 2005].
- [S62] Website Deceased online (www.deceasedonline.com) Burial Record 1911 Forfar Newmonthill [Mar 2015].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census LDS 1881 census on CD Forfar.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Cenus 1881 288/00 007/00 014 image held [Sep 2014].
Janet Ann Wishart
Mother*: Mary Kinnear b. 23 Jan 1836, d. 25 Jan 1909