- Birth*: David Stirling pendlicer was born on 3 May 1751 at Kirkden, Angus, Scotland, .
- He was the son of David Stirling and Agnes Mitchell.
- (Groom) Marriage*: David Stirling pendlicer married Janet Wallace on 1 August 1773 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland, .2
- (Deceased) Death*: David Stirling pendlicer died on 15 March 1795 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland, , at age 43.
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: He is commemorated on the headstone erected by David Stirling handloom weaver, George Stirling, James Stirling and Janet-Betty Stirling in 1801 at Dunnichen Churchyard, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads 1801 by David, Geo, Jas, Janet-Betty, fa David Stirling sometime Drummitdhen parish 15.3.179(5) 53 (w Janet Wallace 15.2.179(5) (51), da Jean 25.3.17(8- 23.)3)
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), pendlicer from son David's Statutory Deaths Dunnichen 1858 ref 14 [Jan 2006].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Jan 2006] M112832 David Skirling Janet Wallace.
- [S23] Alison Mitchell ed. Monumental Inscriptions pre-1855 Angus Seacoast vol 2, Scottish Genealogy Society, Edinburgh, first ed (1981) 0 901061 22 0 unknown cd.
David Stirling pendlicer1
M, #368, b. 3 May 1751, d. 15 March 1795
Last Edited: 15 Feb 2020