- Birth*: George Whitton was born circa 1881.
- (Witness) Marriage: He witnessed the marriage of Robert Neill and Agnes Fisher Miller on Wednesday, 17 July 1907 at 132d Nethergate, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1907 marriages in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee, ref 208; 1907 on the seventeenth day of July at 132d Nethergate Dundee after publicatoin according to the forms of the English Presyterian Church; signed Robert Neil watchmaker master bachelor, aged 24, residing 24 Thomson Street Dundee, parents John Neill watchmaker foreman and Catherine Carstairs Neill mss Corsar; signed Agnes Fisher Miller baker's saleswoman spinster, aged 22, residing 13 Rosefield Street Dundee; parents William Miller powerloom tenter and Marion McKenzie Miller ms Conway; signed John Conway St Andrews Presbyterian Church Hammersmith London, signed George Whitton witness, Wm Miller witness, Marion Miller witness; registered 1907 July 18th at Dundee Thos Meek regsitrar.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: George Whitton married Jessie Milne Miller, daughter of William Miller and Marion McKenzie Conway, on 21 June 1911 at 2 Beechwood Terrace, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1911 marriages in the district of St Peter in the Burgh of Dundee, ref 83; 1911 on the Twenty-first day of June at 2 Beechwood Terrace Dundee after publication according to the forms of the United Free Church; signed George Whitton tabacconist bachelor, 29, 8 Lilybank Road, Dundee, parents George Whitton lathefitter and Grace Whitton ms Duncan; signed Jessie Milne Miller jute weaver spinster, 24, 13 Rosefield Street Dundee, parents William Miller jute work overseer and Marion McKenzie Miller ms Conway; signed John Manzie minister Tay Square Church Dundee, signed David P Whitton witness, Jean S Whitton witness, Lizzie C Miller witness; registered 1911 June 26th at Dundee, T Y Miller registrar.2
- (Deceased) Death*: George Whitton died on 18 July 1912 at Royal Infirmary, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, 1912 deaths in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee; #461; George Whitton tobacconist married to Jane Miller; 1912 July eighteenth 0h 50m pm Royal Infirmary Dundee ur 55 Taylor's Lane, m, 30 years; George Whitton lathsplitter journy Grace Rennie Whitton ms Duncan; sarcoma of bowel 14 days as cert by D Rutherford Dow MBChB; David P Whitton brother 4 b King Street; 1912 July 18th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.3
- Church Records: He and Jessie Milne Miller were recorded in Tay Square Church Baptism record book : baptised by John Mansie on 18 August 1912 at 55 Taylor's Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory marriage 1907 Dundee St Mary ref 208 image held [July 2004].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, image held; Statutory marriages St Peter Dundee ref 83 [July 2004].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held, Statutory deaths St Mary Dundee [July 2004].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , Tay Square Church records at Dundee City Coucil Archives [Sept 2017].
Bruce, Elizabeth c1733 descendants
Carson, Jane c 1780 descendants
Carson, Jane c 1790 descendants
Conway, Hugh c 1780 descendants
Fisher, Charles c1765 descendants
Maitland, Agnes c1766 descendants
Matthew, James c1765 descendants
McConnell, Helen c1765 descendants
McKenzie, Robert c1770 descendants
McWilliam, William c1765 descendants
Miller, Peter c1749 descendants
Milne, James c1765 descendants
Paterson, Agnes c1765 descendants
Pollock, Marion c1770 descendants
Stephen, Janet c1750 descendants
Waugh, James c1790 descendants