- Birth*: Margaret Scrimgeour Kinnear was born on 9 May 1897 at 5 Morgan Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; Births, At 5 Morgan Street, Dundee, on the 9th inst., the wife of Alexander Kinnear, of a daughter.1
- She was the daughter of Alexander Saddler Kinnear and Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Margaret Scrimgeour Kinnear married Sidney Alfred Thomson in 1926 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland, .
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Scrimgeour Kinnear died on 3 February 1927 at Miramir, Parish of Crail, Fife, Scotland, , at age 29 Scottish Civil Registration Deaths, 1927, Crail, entry # 2; Margaret Scrimgeour Kinnear, married to Sidney Alfred Thomson, Joiner died 30 February 1927 at Miramir, Parish of Crail, aged 29 years usual residence 58 Milnbank Road, Dundee father Alexander Saddler Kinnear, factory overseer (dec) mother Jessie Kinnear, ms Mudie cause of death encephalitis informant Sidney Alfred Thomson, widower, 58 Milnebank Road, Dundee.2
- (Witness) Birthday Book: She was mentioned in a Birthday Book compiled by Margaret Anderson Kinnear .3
- Married Name: As of 1926, her married name was Thomson.
- [S32] Newspaper Article, Dundee Evening Telegraph 10 May 1897 page 2; via FindMyPast.co.uk [Oct 2014].
- [S40] PK .
- [S6] Birthday Book seen and transcribed by PC in about 1988 - now thought to be in the hands of DDB[ID86]'s children [May 2011].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation Parish: Dundee; ED: 36; Page: 4; Line: 14; Roll: CSSCT1901_101 Source Information Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Aug 2015]
Margaret Scrimgeour Kinnear
Mother*: Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie b. 24 Sep 1867, d. a 1927