- Birth*: Mary McLaren Nicholson was born circa 1865.
- She was the daughter of William Nicholson and Mary McLaren.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary McLaren Nicholson married David Stirling house painter, son of John Stirling quarrier and Ann Samson, on 23 December 1887 at St James Manse, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 23 Dec 1887, Forfar, Forfarshire, ref 95, David Stirling, 28 Glamis Road, Forfar; John Stirling stone quarrier, Ann Samson; Mary McLaren Nicholson, factory worker, Catherine Square, Zoar, Forfar; William Nicholson railway surfaceman (dec), Elizabeth Nicholson ms McLaren; Lizzie McLaren Nicholson, David Kerr witnesses.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary McLaren Nicholson died circa 1892 David Stirling marries again in 1893.
- Burial*: She was buried on 28 January 1892 at Newmonthill, Forfar, Scotland, .2
- Married Name: As of 23 December 1887, her married name was Stirling.1
Mary McLaren Nicholson
F, #1067, b. circa 1865, d. circa 1892
Last Edited: 16 Feb 2020