- Birth*: Douglas David Watson was born circa 1915.
- He was the son of David Watson and Jessie Pitkethly Nicolson.
- (Groom) Marriage*: Douglas David Watson married Somebody Somebody circa 1940.
- (Witness) Death: Douglas David Watson witnessed the death of David Watson on 17 January 1950 at 22 Old Craigie Road, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; David Watson jute works manager married to Jessie Pitkethly Nicolson, 1950 January 17th 3h 10m am 22 Old Craigie Road Dundee, 66 years, fath David Allan Watson jute mill mechanic (dec), moth Elizabeth Watson ms Galloway (dec), cerebral haemorrhage as cert by R Scott Stewart MBChB, signed D D Watson son 82 Ellengowan Drive Dundee, reg 1950 January 19th at Dundee, Norman Steele reg.2
- (Witness) Death: Douglas David Watson witnessed the death of Jessie Pitkethly Nicolson on 13 May 1954 at Royal Infirmary, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; Jessie Pitkethly Watson (widow of David Watson jute works manager), 1954 may 13th 0h 30m pm Royal Infirmary ur 22 Old Craigie Road Dundee, 67, fath Forrester Cockburn Nicolson gas works stoker (dec), moth Jane Lawson Nicolson ms Pitkethly (dec), perforation of stomach, peritonitis, peripheral vascular failure as cert by Harry W McFarlane MBChB, signed D D Watson son 82 Ellengowan Drive Dundee, reg 1954 May 14th at Dundee, signed A C Marshall assist reg.
- (Witness) Probate: Douglas David Watson witnessed the probate of the estate of Jessie Pitkethly Nicolson on 17 August 1954; NICOLSON or WATSON Jessie Pitkcthly of 22 Old Craigie-road Dundee widow died 13 May 1954 Confirmation of Douglas David Watson. Sealed London 17 August.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Douglas David Watson died in 2003 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland.3
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Record URL: http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/sse.dll?h=13792397&db=UKProbateCal&indiv=try
Source Information: Ancestry.com. England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010.
Original data: Principal Probate Registry. Calendar of the Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration made in the Probate Registries of the High Court of Justice in England. London, England © Crown copyright. [Mar 2013]
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death 1950 Dundee ref ... image held [Aug 2011].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry member elder_leona [Mar 2015].
Douglas David Watson1
Mother*: Jessie Pitkethly Nicolson b. 12 Apr 1887, d. 13 May 1954
Geddes, Janet c1745 descendants
Grant, John c1745 descendants
Henderson, Andrew c1768 descendants
Hume, John c1735 descendants
Kinloch, Thomas c1703 descendants
McLeish, James c1735 descendants
Nicolson, John c1765 descendants
Spense, Margaret c1703 descendants
Tait, John c1695 descendants
Worrel, John c1765 descendants