Daniel McLeod Waterston1
M, #14217, b. circa 1905, d. 31 July 1955
Last Edited: 7 Sep 2016
- Birth*: Daniel McLeod Waterston was born circa 1905.1
- He was the son of David Waterston and Mary McLeod.1
- Death*: Daniel McLeod Waterston died on 31 July 1955 at 20 Thomson Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1955 deaths in the district of Dundee West in the burgh of Dundee, ref 755; Daniel McLeod Waterston turner married to Sophia Georgina Lyell Farquharson; died 1955 July Thirty First 7h 0m am at 20 Thomson Street Dundee; male aged 50 years, parents David Waterston ship's steward (dec) and Mary Waterston ms McLeod (dec); cause lymphatic leukaemia 7 years 6 months (approx) as cert by W Fyffe Dorward MBChB; signed F Waterston son; registered 1955 August 1st at Dundee signed A C Marshall assist registrar initialled JRC [John R Cant registrar].1
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1955 Dundee West ref 282/02 0755 image held [Sep 2016].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1928 Glasgow Kelvin ref 644/13 0855 no image held [Sep 2016].