- Birth*: Isobel Douglas Lawson was born on 24 July 1914 at Worcester, Massechusetts, USA, .1,2
- She was the daughter of Charles Robert Kirkwood Lawson and Elizabeth Anderson Miller.1
- Marriage*: Isobel Douglas Lawson married John Reid on Saturday, 5 June 1937 at Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, .1
- Marriage*: Isobel Douglas Lawson married William Thompson McCullough on Saturday, 12 July 1969 at Worcester, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, .1,2
- (Deceased) Death*: Isobel Douglas Lawson died on 17 February 2007 at Barre, Washington, Vermont, USA, , at age 92.1
- Married Name: As of 5 June 1937, her married name was Reid.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse John Reid died on 19 October 1966 at Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, .1,2
- Married Name: As of 12 July 1969, her married name was McCullough.1
- (Witness) Photograph: Isobel Douglas Lawson is in this photograph taken circa 1975 along with James Miller Lawson, Lena Miller Lawson, Jean Mae Lawson, Donald Wallace Lawson, Robert Davie Lawson and Margaret Ambrose Lawson.3
- [S40] ED [June 2017].
- [S40] Peg Lawson's Tree from ED [Mar 2018].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , AD [Sept 2017].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Year: 1920; Census Place: Worcester Ward 7, Worcester, Massachusetts; Roll: T625_752; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 289; Image: 608 [June 2017].
Mother*: Elizabeth Anderson Miller1 b. 23 Feb 1880, d. 29 Sep 1926