David Ireland Hill
M, #6739, b. circa 1895
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014
- Birth*: David Ireland Hill was born circa 1895 at 2 Marshall Street, Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- He was the son of Alexander Hill and Agnes Ireland.
- (Groom) Marriage*: David Ireland Hill married Mary Findlay Paterson, daughter of William Paterson and Ann Runciman, on 9 April 1926 at 16 Coupar Angus Road, Lochee, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1926 on the ninth day of April at 16 Coupar Anngus Road after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; David Ireland Hill assistant jute mill overseer bachelor, 31, 29 High Street Lochee, Alexander [Rankin?] Hill general [dealer?] Agnes Hill ms Ireland; Mary Findlay Paterson furniture shop assistant spinster, 31, 37 High Street Lochee, William Paterson furniture dealer Annie Paterson ms Runciman; Evelyn Gall BD minister St Lukes Parish Church Lochee, John C Smart 37 High Street Lochee, Elizabeth Rankin Hill 39 High Steet Lochee witnesses; 1926 April 13th at Lochee John R Reid registrar.2
- Occupation*: David was assistant jute mill overseer.3
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) 1901 census [Jan 2011].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held, statutory marriages 282/04 0050;1926 marriages in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee; ref 50; [Sept 2009].
- [S6] CPT handwritten tree [Sept 2010].