- Birth*: John Dickson Small was born on 29 November 1915 at 27 Isles Lane, St Peter, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, .1,2,3
- He was the son of William Small and Euphemia Dickson.1
- Death*: John Dickson Small died on 6 October 1916 at 27 Isles Lanes, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1916 deaths in the distict of St Peter int he burgh of Dundee, ref 289, John Dickson Small single, 1916 October sixth 10h 0m am, 27 Isles Lane Dundee, male aged 10 months, parents William Small foundary labourer Seaman RNR (Royal Navel Reserve) and Euphemia Small ms Dickson, cause gastric enteritis meningitis as certified by T B Finney MD, informant Euphemia Small mother present, registered 1916 October 7th at Dundee T Y Miller regsitrar.1,4
- (Witness) Photograph: He is in this photograph taken in 1916 along with Euphemia Dickson, William Small, William Small.3
- [S40] DN [Jan 2014].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS St Peter Dundee 1915 ref 282/01 0598 [Jan 2014].
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death, Dundee St Peter, 1916, ref 282/01 0289 [Jan 2014].
John Dickson Small1
Mother*: Euphemia Dickson1 b. 7 Feb 1891, d. 21 Dec 1960
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants