F, #11131, b. 14 January 1854, d. 25 March 1924
- Birth*: Jane King was born on 14 January 1854 at Aberlemno, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married James Adamson, son of Thomas Adamson and Jean Froick, on 21 August 1874 at Westerton of Balgavies, Aberlemno, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1874 marriages in the parish of Aberlemno in the county of Forrfar, ref 4; 1874 on the Twenty-First day of August at Westerton of Balgavies after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; signed James Adamson ploughman bachelor, age 20, residence Montquhir Parish of Carmylie, parents Thomas Adamson ploughman (dec) & Jane Adamson ms Froick (dec); signed Jane King domestic servant spinster, age 20, residence Westerton of Balgavies Parish of Aberlemno, parents William King pavement quarrier & Ann King ms Petrie; signed Thomas Myles Mains of Aberlemno, signed David McDonald, Jessie P King witnesses; registered 1874 August 24th at Aberlemno signed James Stewart registrar.1
- Death*: Jane King died on 25 March 1924 at Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 70.2
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1874 269/00 0004 image held [Nov 2014].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) member mjm1939 [Nov 2014].