- Birth*: Thomas Adamson was born on 8 August 1824 at Farnell, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of Thomas Adamson and Agnes Kerr.
- Marriage*: Thomas Adamson married Jean Froick on Saturday, 20 December 1851 at Liff Benvie & Invergowrie, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Informant) Birth: Thomas Adamson registered the birth of Agnes Adamson on 7 July 1855 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1855 births in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee registered by Jas Waddell registrar, ref 101 Adamson, Agnes not present, female, born 1855 July seventh 10h 30m pm at Hillside of Balgay Lochee, father Thomas Adamson farm servant aged 31 years born parish of Farnell, married 1851 Monifieth, 1 boy living, 1 boy deceased, mother Jane Adamson maiden name Froik, her 3rd child, aged 22 years born parish of Monifieth, signed Thomas Adamson father, registered 1855 July 25th at Lochee signed Jas Waddell registrar.3,4
- (Deceased) Death*: Thomas Adamson died on 23 July 1858 at Laws, Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 33 1858 deaths in the parish of Monifieth in the county of Forfar, ref 48; Adamson Thomas farm servant married; 1858 July twenty-third 2h 0m pm Laws Monifieth; male aged 53 (sic) years; Thomas Adamson agricultural labourer Agnes Adamson maiden name Kerr; disease of stomach 2 months as cert by Alex Ramsay surgeon who saw deceased 21st July; buried church yard of Monifieth as cert by William Dalgise gravedigger; James Adamson brother not present; 1858 July 26th at Monifieth William Smith registrar.5
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Dec 2010].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), LDS M113014 [Jun 2009].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), LDS [Jun 2009].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1855 Lochee ref 282/03 0101 [Nov 2014].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1858 Monifieth 310/00 0048 image held [Dec 2010].
Mother*: Agnes Kerr b. 1 Apr 1785, d. 23 Oct 1872