- Birth*: Rhoda Falconer was born circa 1893 at probably, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, .1
- She was the daughter of James Craik Falconer and Agnes Adamson.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Rhoda Falconer married George McNally McCulloch on 29 September 1923 at 82 Great King Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, ; 1923 marriages in the district of St Andrew in the city of Edinburgh 462; 1923 in the twentynineth day of September at 82 Great King Street Edinburgh after banns according to the United Free Church of Scotland; George McNally McCulloch officer HM Customs & Excise bachelor, 29, 28 Wellington Street Edinburgh, John McCulloch gardener Helen McCulloch ms McNally; Rhoda Falconer school teacher spinster, 29, 26 Wellington Stree Edinburgh, James Craik Falconer clerk Agnes Falconer ms Adamson; A St Clair Sutherland minister Guthrie Memorial United Free Church Edinburgh, wit William McCulloch Saltown Lodge Pencaitland, Mabel Falconer 26 Wellington St Edinburgh; registred 1923 October 2nd at Edinburgh signed D Dinnie assist registrar.1
- Married Name: As of 29 September 1923, her married name was McCulloch.
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), Statutory Marriages 1923 Edinburgh ref 462 image held [Jan 2008].
F, #3297, b. circa 1893
Last Edited: 27 Jun 2016