M, #3885, b. circa 1792, d. 15 January 1869
Last Edited: 27 Dec 2018
- Birth*: Robert Findlay was born circa 1792 at Kincardineshire, Scotland, ; from 1841 census.
- He was the son of John Findlay and Ann Bell.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: Robert Findlay married Agnes Grant circa 1820 at Kincardineshire, Scotland, .
- (Deceased) Death*: Robert Findlay died on 15 January 1869 at Liheady, Strachan, Kincardineshire, Scotland, , 1869 deaths in the parish of Strachan in the county of Kincardine; Robert Findlay a pauper formerly a carpenter widower of Agnes Grant, 1869 February eleventh 7h 0m pm Liheady parish of Strachan, m, 77 years, John Findlay carpenter (dec) Ann Findlay ms Bell (dec), chronic brain softening & bed sores as certified by Jas C ... MD ... ch, Alexr Findlay son Pillmeaden parish of Kincardine; Aug 2007.1
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), Statutory Death Strachan, Kincardineshire, ref 268/00 0003 image held [Aug 2007].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) ref SCT1841/268, Strachan, Kincardineshire, enumdist 2 folio 2 page 7 [Aug 2007].