- Birth*: Andrew Wilson was born circa 1861.
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Sarah Ann Adamson, daughter of David Adamson and Ann Riches, on 26 July 1887 at 42 Moringside Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, ; 1887 marriages in the district of Newington in the city of Edinburgh; ref 817; 1887 in the twenty-sixth day of July at 42 Morningside Road Newington after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; Andrew Wilson law clerk & cashier bachelor, 25, 4 Argyle Park Terrace Edinburgh, Robert Wilson farm manager, Elizabeth Wilson ms Neilland; Sarah A Adamson spinster, 22, 42 Morningside Road Edinburgh, David Adamson builder, Ann Adamson ms Riches; signed Pearson McAdam Muir minister of Morningside, James Stewart witness, D Adamson witness; 1887 July 29 at Edinburgh K D Charlton assistant registrar.1
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1887 Edinburgh ref 685/05 0317 [June 2010].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1891 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1891%2f003466601 [May 2016].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1901%2f0038329167 [May 2016].
M, #5521, b. circa 1861
Last Edited: 1 Jun 2016