- Birth*: Ann Johnston was born circa 1836.
- She was the daughter of William Johnston and Helen Baxter.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Ann Johnston married Richard Adamson, son of David Adamson linen hand loom weaver and Janet Gardiner Neave, on 30 May 1862 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; LDS M112881.
- (Deceased) Death*: Ann Johnston died on 9 January 1888 at 1 Strang Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, , Annie Adamson (married to Richard Adamson factory worker) 1888 January 9th 3h 15m pm 1 Strang Street Forfar, f, 51 years, fath William Johnston linen weaver (dec) moth Helen Johnston ms Baxter (dec) cerebral haemorrhage 1 1/2 days as cert be J Cable LRCP, inf Richard Adamson widower present, reg 1888 January 9th at Forfar W H Thomson registrar.
- Married Name: As of 30 May 1862, her married name was Adamson.
F, #226, b. circa 1836, d. 9 January 1888
Last Edited: 28 Jun 2016