- Birth*: Alexander Adamson was born on 4 October 1846 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1,2
- He was the son of David Adamson linen hand loom weaver and Janet Gardiner Neave.
- Baptism: Alexander Adamson was baptised on 25 October 1846 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1,2
- (Deceased) Death*: He died after 5 April 1891 not found in Scotland.
- [S40] WF [Feb 2006].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C112885 [May 2009].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Census 1851 Forfar image held [Aug 2006].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Census 1861 Forfar image held [Aug 2006].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1871 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2
f1871%2f0024804941 [May 2016].
Mother*: Janet Gardiner Neave b. 29 Dec 1806, d. 1 Jun 1880
My Adamson Folk - descendant chart
Adamson, David c1765 descendants
Crighton, John c 1731 descendants
Doughtie, William c1700 descendants
Galoway, Rebeca c1720 descendants
Hall, Jannet c1770 descendants
Mennons, John c1720 descendants
Neave, James c1756 descendants
Richie, Agnes c1700 descendants