- Birth*: David Boyle was born on 2 June 1861 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; David Boyle, male, birth 2 Jun 1861, Forfar, Angus, Scotland, mother Helen Boyle, FHL film number 6035516.1,2
- He was the son of Helen Boyle.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: David Boyle married Janet Adamson, daughter of James Adamson linen handloom weaver and Agnes Burnet, on 4 August 1887 at 30 South Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1887 marriages in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar; ref 58; 1887 on the Fourth day of August at 30 South Street Forfar after banns according to the forms of the Episcopal Church in Scotland; David Boyle factory linen worker bachelor, 25, 7 Market Place Forfar, Helen Boyle factory linen worker (dec); Jessie Adamson factory linen worker spinster, 24, 30 South Street Forfar, James Adamson linen weaver, Agnes Adamson ms Burnet; J M Aldridge incumbent of St John's Forfar, Alexander Raitt, Elizabeth McKenzie, witnesses; 1887 August 8th at Forfar W H Thomson regsitrar.1
- (Informant) Death: David Boyle registered the death of Janet Adamson on 9 May 1888 at 30 South Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1888 deaths in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 126; Jessie Boyle, married to David Boyle factory line worker, 1888 May 9th 1h 15m am 30 South Street Forfar, f, 25 years, fath James Adamson linen weaver, moth Agnes Adamson ms Burnett, died of phthisis pulmonalis 1 year 6 months as cert by J Cable LRCP, signed David Boyle widower, registered 1888 May 9th at Forfar signed W H Thomson registrar.3
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1887 Forfar ref 58, image held [Aug 2004].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Information Ancestry.com. Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014. Original data: Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013. [April 2015]
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1888 Forfar ref 126 image held [Aug 2004].
M, #11864, b. 2 June 1861
Last Edited: 29 Jun 2016