- Birth*: Alexander Smith Fulton was born on 5 September 1889.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Margaret Chalmers Dickson, daughter of John Dickson and Eliza Jane McManus, on 22 December 1922 at 28 Inverleith Terrace, St Bernard, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, ; 1922 marriages in the district of St Bernard in the city of Edinburgh; ref 196; 1922 on the twenty-second day of December at 28 Inverleith Terrace Edinburgh after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; Alexander Smith Fulton plumber journeyman bachelor, 32, 11 Leslie Place Edinburgh; Peter Fulton joiner journeyman Elizabeth Fulton ms Guthrie; Margaret Chalmer Dickson domestic servant spinster, 26, 4 Leslie Place Edinburgh, John Dickson jute factory worker Eliza Jane Dickson ms McManus; Alexander Fiddes minister of St Bernards parish Edinburgh, Christian Smith Fulton 11 Leslie Place Edinburgh witness, Peter Iveton Jnr 27 Eyne Place Edinburgh witness; 1922 December 26th at Edinburgh Wm D Alexander assist registrar, TMT.2
- Marriage*: Alexander Smith Fulton married Christina McMillan Dryden Gillies in 1941 at Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland, .3
- (Deceased) Death*: Alexander Smith Fulton died on 22 November 1962 at Morningside, Edinburgh, Scotland, , at age 73.3
- (Informant) Death: He registered the death of Margaret Chalmers Dickson on 20 February 1929 at Royal Infirmary, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1929 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee; ref 259; Margaret Chalmers Fulton married to Alexander Smith Fulton plumber; 1929 February twentieth 11h 15m pm Royal Infirmary ur 27 Isles Lane Dundee; f 32 years; parents John Dickson cloth inspector Eliza Jane Dickson ms McManus; cause ruptured uterus & bladder during parturition, general peritonitis as cert by Catherine M Blackstock MBChB; Alexander S Fulton widower 27 Ilses Lane; 1929 February 21st at Dundee W H Phillip registrar.4
- [S40] From DMcL [Mar 2010].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory marriages 1922 Edinburgh 685/01 0196 [Jan 2009].
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1929 Dundee St Clement 282/02 0259 [Jan 2009].
Alexander Smith Fulton
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants