- Birth*: Alexander Smith Fulton plumber was born on 5 September 1889.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Margaret Chalmers Dickson domestic servant, daughter of John Dickson cloth inspector and Eliza Jane McManus jute spinner, on 22 December 1922 at 28 Inverleith Terrace, St Bernard, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, ; 1922 marriages in the district of St Bernard in the city of Edinburgh; ref 196; 1922 on the twenty-second day of December at 28 Inverleith Terrace Edinburgh after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; Alexander Smith Fulton plumber journeyman bachelor, 32, 11 Leslie Place Edinburgh; Peter Fulton joiner journeyman Elizabeth Fulton ms Guthrie; Margaret Chalmer Dickson domestic servant spinster, 26, 4 Leslie Place Edinburgh, John Dickson jute factory worker Eliza Jane Dickson ms McManus; Alexander Fiddes minister of St Bernards parish Edinburgh, Christian Smith Fulton 11 Leslie Place Edinburgh witness, Peter Iveton Jnr 27 Eyne Place Edinburgh witness; 1922 December 26th at Edinburgh Wm D Alexander assist registrar, TMT.2
- Marriage*: Alexander Smith Fulton plumber married Christina McMillan Dryden Gillies in 1941 at Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland, .3
- (Deceased) Death*: Alexander Smith Fulton plumber died on 22 November 1962 at Morningside, Edinburgh, Scotland, , at age 73.3
- (Informant) Death: He registered the death of Margaret Chalmers Dickson domestic servant on 20 February 1929 at Royal Infirmary, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1929 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee; ref 259; Margaret Chalmers Fulton married to Alexander Smith Fulton plumber; 1929 February twentieth 11h 15m pm Royal Infirmary ur 27 Isles Lane Dundee; f 32 years; parents John Dickson cloth inspector Eliza Jane Dickson ms McManus; cause ruptured uterus & bladder during parturition, general peritonitis as cert by Catherine M Blackstock MBChB; Alexander S Fulton widower 27 Ilses Lane; 1929 February 21st at Dundee W H Phillip registrar.4
- [S40] From DMcL [Mar 2010].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory marriages 1922 Edinburgh 685/01 0196 [Jan 2009].
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1929 Dundee St Clement 282/02 0259 [Jan 2009].
Alexander Smith Fulton plumber
M, #6515, b. 5 September 1889, d. 22 November 1962
Last Edited: 28 Mar 2020