- Birth*: Hebe Phillips Scott Duncan was born in 1909 at Scotland, .1,2
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married John Dickson Fraser, son of Peter Martin Fraser railway porter and Eliza Jane Dickson jute reeler, on 30 November 1928 at West United Free Church Manse, Albert Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, ; 1928 on the Thirtieth day of November at West United Free Church Manse, Albert Road Broughty Ferry after publication according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland; signed John Dickson Fraser jute factory warehouseman bachelor, aged 18 residing at 20 Hawkhill Dundee, parents Peter Fraser carter and Eliza Fraser ms Dickson; and signed Hebe P S Duncan jute weaver spinster aged 19 residing at 98 King Street Broughty Ferry parents David Duncan foundry labourer and Christina Duncan ms Robertson; signed R Mackay minister of the West United Free Church Broughty Ferry, signed Donald Fraser 20 Hawkhill Dundee and Dinah Robertson 38 King Street Broughty Ferry witnesses; registered 1928 December 1st at Broughty Ferry, signed John R Dryden registrar.3,2,4
- (Deceased) Death*: Hebe Phillips Scott Duncan died in 1967.2
- Married Name: As of 30 November 1928, her married name was Fraser.1
- [S6] From DMcL [Mar 2010].
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S6] From DMcL who has St Margarets Church Hall BF [Mar 2010].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1928 Broughty Ferry 282/5 58 image held [May 2017].
Hebe Phillips Scott Duncan
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants