- Birth*: Catherine Gardyne Fraser was born on 6 August 1932 at St Clement, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.2,1
- She was the daughter of Peter Martin Fraser and Margaret Hughes.
- (Witness) Newspaper Article: Catherine Gardyne Heggie and Eliza Jane Dickson, Peter Martin Fraser and Ronald Peter Heggie was mentioned in a newspaper article about John Dickson on 8 November 1949.3 Five generations of a Dundee family are pictured in this group. In the centre is Mr John Dickson (81), 27 Isles Lane (great-great-grandfather). The others from left to right are - Mrs Eliza Fraser, 7 Mid Street (great-grandmother), Mr Peter Fraser, 37 Ulverston Terrace (grandfather), Mrs Catherine Heggie, 7 Ulverston Terrace (mother), and Ronald Heggie
- (Deceased) Death*: Catherine Gardyne Fraser died in 2003 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland.4
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS ref 282/02 0887 [Apr 2010].
- [S32] Newspaper Article, Dundee Evening Telegraph, Tuesday, November 8, 1949, page 4 [Nov 2013].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS ref 352/00 0075 [Apr 2010].
Catherine Gardyne Fraser1
Mother*: Margaret Hughes b. 1914, d. 11 Apr 1986
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants